10:09 Am. East Texas Time

Good Morning first of all how are you hope the answer is great or good and not a bad mood


(Juani & Boyfriend)


so on this glorious Monday morning that neither i or my boyfriend have to work started out like most of our mornings enjoying each others companies and starting the affection extravaganza it really is  a great feeling to wake up next to someone that is the first person you see when you wake up and the last person you see when you go to sleep.... thinking of this either just made you crack a smile or pout that's good i got some sort of reaction maybe i make some of you cringe sounding so mushy? well sorry my friend you came to the wrong place this is a no filter kind of blog

This is an all new experience for me... so any feedback or recommendations for this blog is appreciated and welcomed

so let me tell you guys a little about myself By the title you know i am from east Texas I am a licensed Cosmetologist but my true love is photography and video ranging from the most simple side of the spectrum to the more editorial fashion like side of it and that being said my photography will probably be the bulk of what is posted along with some possible odd and ends but the main point being i want to share things on this blog that i find interesting or think will interest others


No comments:

Post a Comment