2-5-2015 It Was A Sucess (DIY body scrub bar)

This brownie your looking at isnt really a brownie it's a coffee and coconut body scrub but in bar form which i like over scooping out a scrub out of a little tub or bag the only thing is you'll need to keep it in you're fridge when not in use.... I will explain more in a second

First let me tell you this combo is not fancy I just used two ingredients with no specific measurements. Just enough coffee grounds to make the desired size bar and enough melted coconut oil to cover and mix in with the grounds you can add essential oils if the smell isnt to your liking but it dosent bother me

Next step pour the mixture into a mold lined with plastic wrap or a silicon mold then place them in the freezer

And finally pop one out when solid take it into the bathroom and scrub away and enjoy how smooth soft and mosturized you feel you can also use it on our face i did and oh my im in love so simple and so awesome enjoy and comment below let me know if you tried this if you liked it and if you have any suggestions for a better body scrub bar

No comments:

Post a Comment