4-11-15 Harris Wedding


Im so happy I was able to document such a beautiful part of someones life the union of two beautiful souls I don't often get to shoot weddings but I really do hope I get the chance to in the near future this was an all day event turning in an odd 200 + photos to the bride just the other day I wanted to wait until she picked up here images I didn't think it fare to share before she even got to see them here are some of my top favorite images from the event
...

Thank you all for always checking out the blog I'm working on getting more content up on the blog I have a photoshoot im going to be helping shoot, video and participate in which is new to me the theme is pinup style picnic and when i get those photos up along with a video and some more awesome news i cant wait to share with you all so again hope you all enjoyed the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment