4-27-15 Weekly Blog/Vlog

Hey guys how have you all been? This past week has been pretty interesting.
I was invited to the mango chateau Wednesday by my friend Ian Power so follow him on facebook to get invited to more events and get the location while I was out and about and sad to say Didn't bring my camera (bad blogger I know) I met the man behing Nature's Neon's Jeremy Purser such a great guy I purchased these two stones and crystal then entered a raffle and won the Forth
...
On Thursday my family and I went thrifting at a place ive mentioned before in a previous blog "Gifts of Grace" and they graciously let me record inside of the shop so no photos from this might do another thrift haul but probably in video form instead of images along with a little explanation of a sale they hold where you get a plastic bag fill it with clothing and pay 7 dollars for the bag which is a steal because some things are priced in that range
Friday was a random trip to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler,Texas it was a spur of the moment thing my brother and boyfriend and myself we're all free I was concentrating my attention on the animals on the video though I'm not going to include the sound but just so you know I was the most excited about the ant eater they are so beautiful to me but here are the images from the zoo!
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment