3-6-15 Photography & Juani and how it all came to be Q&A

Q: How did I get into Photography?
A: as long as i can rember my mom has always taken photos and has been the person that put a camera in my had it started with disposables then leveled up to film ( it was the 90's) until she purchased my first digital camera it wasent anything fancy just a pink point and shoot camera and from that point on I ran with it started asking friends if i could photograph them for practice because let me tell you one of the main points of getting a good photo is knowing your camera like the back of your hand why? well not all situations and lighting that your going to have is going to be easy or the same so in order to correct all that and get the best results you need to know how to change your settings to get what you imagined in your mind to come out and onto the camera screen the second thing i learned was to have an eye for it anyone can have a high quality camera and all the equipment in the world but if it's something that does not inspire you at least to me it wont come out right this is something I do because I love doing this and yeah making some money now and again is a plus but usually not my main goal


Q: How long did it take to learn what I know?
A: The honest truth the 10 plus years and i say that because besides what i picked up in school is self taught and have learned over time and you and I and the rest of the world is going to always be learning new techniques and tricks it's nothing to ever be discouraged about I'm not ashamed to say i don't know everything under the sun about photography and who knows i might leave this life without knowing it all but keep at it and no matter what it is this can apply to anything you do in life a job a hobby but do something that inspires you that in the end you would be proud and feel satisfied that you did put all that time and effort into what you choose to do keeping positive is what has kept me at it all this time because i have had those days where i just want to quit because of all the competition bad mouthing that some people do and just like in life your going to find people that are just mean and negative but turn the other ignore them as much as possible don't give them any kind of reaction and make them hate you even more with your success



Q: What inspired me?
A: It's actually a person my mother she was the one to put the camera in my hand kept my spirits up when people put me down and seeing her always with a camera when i was little and having so much fun getting the photos developed and having it all still to remember all those precious moments now a days I get inspired by my surroundings sometimes ill just fill up my car and drive around where i live we have a lot of trees and country still and you never know what you'll come up on when your exploring back roads or any place at all my serious case of wanderlust helps a lot sometimes it might just be a random snap of something who knows it could be anything really










Have a wonderful weekend I'll be at an art/music show to support local artist should be fun I'll tell you all about it in a future post (note: all the photos used in this post are my work)



-Juani Signing out

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13785179/?claim=cvv5tgv6p42">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>  

No comments:

Post a Comment