Carnival fun | Ft. Take This To Your Grave

A few days ago Brianna aka. Take this to your grave mentioned she was going to be in town and going to a little carnival going on so we thought Hey! why not meet up and do a little blog collab. and so we had some fun trading off cameras and taking a butt ton of photos I don't want to make you sick with my boyfriend and I showing extreme amounts of PDA you have no idea so Bri has a few on her blog but honestly to see everything else show her blog some love and check out those awesome photos
Olivia was unaware of the belly rubs 

This is the face of my defeated boyfriend the guy working the stand kept trying to convince us that we need to spend all our money 


talking smack of some sort 

seriously bri has the prettiest smile and the most georgous baby girl 

Bringing you sassy pale mexican realness 

He was telling me I couldnt have a funnel cake....I got my way 

Daddies girl so Cute! 

All in all this was a great day and it was fun despite being harrased to play games I really hope to do some more collabs. like this with bri and other bloggers I love this girl and i've known her personally for years add her on facebook to keep updated on new posts and other fun stuff she does in her non blogging time 

No comments:

Post a Comment