Lavidajuani| Salmon, Quinoa, & Garden kale salad

Usually on my social sites (ig, Fb, ect.) I post photos of food I've cooked but I thought I would share how I actually went about the process of making my meal so I pulled out the camera and put together a short video of how I do it all enjoy!

When I cook I don't follow any measurements when it's just something I'm whipping up from the top of my head but I do like to find new recipes to cook or even take a recipe containing meat and turn it vegetarian or vegan friendly it's easier than it seems

and please comment below if you like this style of video and if you would also like to see more cooking videos or if you have a recipe you would like me to try and attempt at cooking (veg,vegan,pesca, only please) or if you have any question about a cooking process or an ingredient I would be more than glad to answer these questions for you all I also have several videos on my YouTube if you'd like to see a few more things Ive put together

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment