3-12-15 Mini Thrift Haul

Wednesday through Sunday I work at the photography studio so this past Monday I went to two places one was called "Gifts of Grace Resale Store "

and then the second location is a thrift store I visit frequently named "hopes closet"
originally my boyfriend and I were just looking for something to do and I've been wanting to check out this new thrift store for a while now that some of my friends have been telling me about let me tell you about my first impression I was over whelmed with all the things that were catching my eye I swear my boyfriend had to hold me down the staff was nice and helpful everything I purchased was under five dollars each which I have to say isn't to bad 





 Daisy: Now this first piece looks like your typical daisy flower dress but it is in fact a romper super roomy looks like a dress when it's on which is awesome for windy days and it has two little pieces to tie in the back it buttons up which makes it easier to get in and out of


Necklace: I'm not sure what you would call the style of this jewelry Draw String? it was so cute I immediately went for it when it's on it's pretty long hanging way below the chest

Blazer: the Blazer i picked up fits so perfect and comfy and isn't that itchy material Which I thought it looked like and then the buttons are so cute I like the detail in this blazer


Skirt(s): I say skirts because i have two more actually a dress and a skirt that I'm going to cut shorter and hem but this pink skirt is so beautiful to me the color the design the print everything about it it's so dainty romantic even but I'm contemplating to keep it at a maxi skirt length or turn this into a cute little circle skirt and make headbands from the extra material



Kimono: this was originally meant to be a dressing robe or something of that sort but you take away the belt to it (which it didn't come with) and because of the style of it i can wear it as a cardigan/kimono hybrid the print is so pretty I love floral everything the length of it is right at the knee and the sleeves have a little lace detailing on them which makes it all that more unique to me


Belt: I haven't quite figure out how to tie this belt so if any of you know help a girl out i just loop it threw the buckle make sure it's secure and call it a day  and plus it was only two dollars tell me would you pass that deal up?












This isn't every single thing I purchased for the haul but I thought I would start small and see what the response was and make sure this kind of thing is something you all are interested in so like this post or leave me a comment with some feedback about maybe some extra information you would like to see added to these hauls would you like to see a video? maybe a thrift with  me where I bring you guys along with me??? let me know but thank you for checking it out and giving it a read






1 comment: