3-6-15 Suite B Art Gathering Supporting local artists and musicians


So This past Friday I had the pleasure of attending an event known to me as the Suit B Art Gathering in Tyler, Texas which was a first for me since usually things revolving around the more creative/artistic culture of East Texas is well for a loss of better words lackluster or even better not so well known around these parts so heres a small rundown of the event via photos and a short video along with a short list of names of the artists and musicians that were at the event 




















Sorry I didn't everyones links but here are the list of names that I did get scrapped up hope this helps and check them out they can all be found on Facebook 

Chris Umierski
Michael Brundidge
Elizabeth Groth
Caleb Groth
Faith Adreason
Eric rose
Dreis Bref















So thank you to everyone who made this event possible Hi to all my new friends cant wait to see more and get to know all of you better

Enjoy your sunday and hope your monday isn't so manic hope I get the chance to share more things like this with you all so follow one of those social sites above to keep up with new posts and to find out about more interesting things going on in east texas or if you have a suggestion of an event, place, or person I should check out or interview feel free to comment below with some info

This is juani signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment